Friday, October 20, 2006

Wedding Video!

When Chris and I were married eight years ago, we didn't make a wedding video. Truth be told, we didn't even think about doing it, though I've always been a little jealous when I see them at other weddings. Well, a few weeks ago, I found a site that lets you put together a photo montage along with music-- just like a wedding video! So, I've spent the past few days going through and scanning our old photos to make a long overdue wedding video for us. It's been great fun digging through our old stuff-- we were just such cute little things! :) I decided to only include pre-marriage pictures and pictures from our wedding day, so it's as authentic as it would have been had we made it in 1998. Here it is, the Chris and Elise Hansen wedding video!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

How cute is that?! Great job! Thanks for the tutorial, by the way.. how did you become so computer savvy?

As far as my friend goes, her name is Juli (refer to my blog page). She would be the same age as you and spent her first year at BYU in Helaman Halls.

becky ward said...

Great video! It brings back a flood of memories. What a cute couple!

Elena said...

That was so much fun to watch. You were such little things! Darling baby photos.