Thursday, October 19, 2006

Threes!

Jill tagged me, so I had to... ah, you know you want to know anyway! :)

3 smells I like:
vanilla bean
newborn babies' heads
Chris :)

3 smells I hate:
garbage
old lady perfume
gasoline

3 Jobs I have had:
Waitress
Receptionist
Bill collector :(

3 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
Sliding Doors
Drowning Mona
The Sting

3 TV Shows I Watch: (I added this one because I'm addicted to these shows)
Studio 60
Grey's Anatomy
6 Degrees

3 of my Fondest Memories:
Going to Mexico with Chris
Dropping Jake off at the MTC
My boys' births

3 Jobs I'd Like to Have:
Novelist
Interior designer (and the talent that comes with!)
Someone who gets paid a lot but doesn't have to do anything

3 places I have lived:
Lake Stevens, WA
Sacramento, CA
Provo, UT

3 Things I like to do:
Scrapbook
Read
Shop

3 of my Favorite Foods:
Créme Bruleé
Fajitas
Salmon

3 Places I Would Rather Be:
On Carricklee, my grandparents' boat, currently in Ecuador
Hawaii
A spa

3 Websites I visit Daily:
Blogs
My Bank
Work Stuff

3 Things the Make Me Cry:
Sad news stories
Sappy movies (and commercials...)
Onions

I deleted the tag one, so whoever else wants to do this-- it's pretty fun. :)

No comments: