Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jack-o-Lanterns

Earlier today, Chris and Thomas carved our Halloween pumpkins! Well, it was actually just Chris who did the carving-- and cleaning up-- but Thomas did draw the face on his own pumpkin. Gordon sat in his high chair nearby and watched the action. He didn't care as much as Thomas did, but I still think he enjoyed seeing the faces appear on our pumpkins.

Not only did Thomas draw his own pumpkin face, he also demonstrated the face himself. I think it's such a cute jack-o-lantern and of course, he's an even cuter little guy!


We have four pumpkins in all. In addition to Tom's cute pumpkin, Chris did his traditional huge-mouthed pumpkin and I drew a ghost and a goblin on my two funky colored ones. Chris carved them for me-- what a great guy!

I took a couple of pictures tonight while the candles were lit-- it's just not the same in two dimensions, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Love the pumpkins. It makes me a little sad because our pumpkin started rotting before we had the chance to do anything with it!

Kristine