Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Template

It's 10:00 PM and I'm lounging in my cozy recliner, feet up, and my laptop warming my legs, as I update my new blog template. The boys have been in bed for an hour and a half now, but their messes from the day are still scattered about the living room and kitchen. The air smells like our fajita dinner and I lazily wonder if I remembered to put the leftover rice in the fridge. I hear the sound of the garage door open and in walks Chris, his happy end-of-the-day smile on his face.

"I haven't done anything," I say, apologizing for the mess.

Chris just smiles and says, "Don't worry about it," then gives me one of those great kisses.

Now he's in the kitchen and I can hear the sound of plates and silverware clinking together as they're placed in the dishwasher. I'm still here, sitting in my chair, blogging away. It's a great life. :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Elise! I'm glad you found us on blogger. Your kids are so cute (I can't believe how much they've grown since December!).... Your blog is so fun and detailed- it makes me look like a slacker! Hope to see you guys soon.

Kristine

becky ward said...

I love your new template! You are so on top of things.