Monday, September 11, 2006

Cute little jammers!

 
While Daddy and Grampuh were at the game, the boys and I went out to dinner at TGI Friday's with Grammuh (yum yum!) and watched "Chicken Little" at the house. I bought the boys some new jammies, so after taking a bath (which, by the way, is so much more fun at Grammuh's!), they got dresed and proceeded to run around the house, slipping and sliding on Grammuh's wood floors. The boys love that they can run from the living room to the kitchen and through the hall in a complete circle-- and they did just that until it was time to go pick up the men from the game! I especially love Gordon's new jammies-- isn't a rocket just fitting? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

copy cat! Just kidding! I love these pictures. Someday I will learn all the tricks about putting pictures on like you do!