Thursday, September 14, 2006

My little reader


Tom and I read books together every night as part of the bedtime ritual, but up until the last week or so, Gordon wasn't really interested in participating. He does get excited at the prospect of ripping the pages out of the book, but not so much about sitting and listening while I read the story. In the last week, however, he has stopped his running around and started to get more interested in what Tom and I are doing. Last night, he even sat on my lap and looked at the books for two of the stories before he got restless. This morning, I found him sitting on the couch, looking at last night's books all by himself. Isn't he the sweetest little reader?

1 comment:

becky ward said...

So cute. Owen loves books too! It's so fun to watch them and hear them "read". Priceless.