Thursday, September 14, 2006

Handy Dandy Notebook!



Lately, Tom's favorite TV show has been "Blues Clues". He gets really excited about the episode and it's hilarious to watch him get so involved. He even answers all of the questions the characters ask and tries to figure out the clues. Then later, I'll catch him playing in his room and acting out a clue scenario. It's pretty cute.

Yesterday, Tom told me that he really needed a "handy dandy notebook" to record the clues he finds around the house. So, we went to the store and he picked out his very own notebook. He was so excited. As soon as we got home, he began drawing clues-- a picture of Gordon, his "Thomas" puzzle, a cup of chocolate milk. I asked him what the clues meant and he had to go sit in his "thinking chair" to figure it out. He didn't ever tell me what the answer was, but he did let me know that he's really smart. I agreed, of course!

No comments: