Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More videos

I love this clip of Gordon reading a book about Thomas the Tank Engine! He loves to make "choo-choo" sounds, and even starts singing a little bit here. I love it!



While I've been trying to get Gordon on film saying his cute little words, I can't forget about my other little guy, who is a very willing participant! So, here's a fun interview with our favorite five-year-old:



By the way, the best place I've found to upload videos is on Google Video where you can create an account (free, of course!), then upload your videos. It takes a little while, but the quality is way better than YouTube. When you're finished, just click on the "Embed your video on your website or blog" link and it will give you the code to cut and paste onto your blog post. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

Oh, man! Gordon looks like such a big boy. THis video is so CUTE! And Thomas...what a funny kid.

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

Drew and I laughed so hard when Thomas said that his favorite show was "on demand"! That sounds just like Ally and Isabelle! They know how to work the on demand stuff. I just love it!