Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dancin' in the Moonlight



The boys were a little restless before bed, so we turned up the tunes and had a dance party in the living room. I tried to video Thomas, but he's big and fast enough that my somewhat slow digital camera couldn't keep up with him bouncing from couch to couch. I did get some great footage of Gordon, though, and may I just say that I could watch him dance all night! It's hilarious the way he does his little squats-- I just get such a huge kick out of it.

Here's the one shot of Tom jamming on the couch. Kind of funny, huh?


A couple of songs later, Gordon decided that he was tired of wearing his PJ top and took it off. He was dancing around with it and being so silly that I just had to take pictures. What crazy kids!


5 comments:

becky ward said...

Hillarious! When I scrolled down and saw those pictures of Thomas I ALMOST died laughing. What a cutie! I couldn't watch the video for some reason, but I bet it was cute too. Thanks for sharing.

Elise said...

Okay, I fixed the video. I used YouTube first and for some reason it didn't work at all, so I tried with Google Video and it works fine. Gotta love Google!

becky ward said...

This video is priceless. I love it!

Kristine said...

How funny! The video was adorable. I think Kira could use a lesson from Gordon on how to throw caution to the wind!

Kristine

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

You have to show me how to post videos! It will be my new favorite thing! They looked so cute dancing around. Its so fun to see Gordon dancing around, since I have never met the baby!