Thursday, October 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!!

My wonderful hubster, Christian Bernard Hansen, is 31 today!! It seems so crazy to me that the first birthday gift I ever gave Chris was a little package I sent to him in Ohio for his 21st birthday. He was so stinking cute-- just a skinny little guy when I met him! (By the way, an extra huge thanks to Justin H. Manwaring for "introducing" us!) And now look-- Chris is the most handsome, smart, kind and funny man I know, and he just gets better with age. I am so, so thrilled to be his wife!

I love you, Hunst! Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

becky ward said...

So special! Happy Birthday, Chris!

Todd said...

Love it!

michael said...

Happy birthday Hansen. We just keep getting older and older don't we. Thanks for the guest appearance in the video. You will always be the first Chris Hansen in my life.

Mike

Caitlan said...

Yay Happy Birthday Chris!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

cute montage!

Christy said...

Happy birthday, Chris! I'm glad you came to the HJ last night to eat cake and bring pie and red balloons. It was fun (and a nice break from work!).