Thursday, August 23, 2007

BHS 10 Year Reunion

We didn't go to Chris's reunion and I noticed that a lot of the alum at mine were women who had dragged their husbands with them. What does that say about reunions?

Oh well, at least I had a hot date!


Let's be honest here: I was feeling a little anxious about going to my ten-year high school reunion. Luckily, Becky, one of my best friends since elementary school, and her husband, Kevin, were going-- so I decided to take the plunge. I even bought a new shirt!

Despite my initial fears, the reunion turned out to be pretty fun. I saw a lot of old friends-- some of whom live in Logan (we're starting a club)-- and caught up with some people I had almost forgotten about. But the best part of the reunion was sitting at our table with Kevin and Becky and Steve and Angie Sargent and just laughing. It was a really fun night.

I didn't take many pictures, but check out Beck's blog because she has some good ones. I am so glad that Becky and I have stayed close the past ten years! She looked awesome, by the way!


We got a picture with fellow blogger Katie King Palmer on our way out. It really was fun to see so many old friends.


I do have to say that I really missed seeing a few good friends (Amy Stanger Harrington!) and a few that I've just been wondering about. I may have to do some Google-stalking to track them down.

2 comments:

becky ward said...

What a great day! It was so fun to sit and laugh together...it's been awhile since I have laughed that hard and that much. THanks for coming!

The Myers Family said...

Believe it or not, Andy's 20-year reunion is due in '09! I pester him about going from time to time but he insists he will not attend. He wasn't that impressed with his 10-year reunion and hasn't stayed in touch with anyone. Maybe he'll change his mind over the next year and a half...

You look fabulous--so does Becky!