Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Those pearly whites...

Today I took Thomas to the dentist. He has been to this dentist once before, and once again, he did a great job! I really like this office-- it's a pediatric dental office (they don't even treat adults!), so everything is sized just for kids. Even the tooth polisher is extra quiet and isn't as scary as I remember them being! The only thing that made Tom a little anxious was the sucker thing, but no tears, just some tight hand-holding. Afterward, he couldn't stop smiling and said, "my teeth feel slickery!"

By the way, I took these pictures with my cell phone, so the quality is a little less than desirable, but at least we documented the moment! :)


No cavities!


All done! Here's our happy kid standing next to the "Dorie" fish.

4 comments:

becky ward said...

Nice work Thomas!

Elena said...

I love it! My Alyssa has a HORRIBLE time at the dentist. We had to go the route of anestitizing her she was so naughty. Good job for Tom!! He was so brave!.

Kristine said...

Very funny. Those pediatric practices really do go all out!
Kristine

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

I have the same crappy quality cell phone pics of Isabelle at the dentist but I never blogged them. I hate the dentist!