Friday, November 17, 2006

My new hobby

 Yes, I've started knitting. Inspired by Kristine and taught by Karin and my mother-in-law, Marilyn, I am now enjoying a new crafty pastime. I'm not very good or fast at it yet, but I can feel myself getting better.

Originally, I had these big plans for making scarves for all of the females in my family, but since my first scarf is taking a bit longer than I imagined, I think I'll have to save those ambitions for next year. Oh well, at least I should have this one done to give to someone for Christmas. Or keep it myself. :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my look at you!! I started crocheting an afaghan about 5 years ago...It looks like a lovely scarf. Good luck with your new knitting hobby. Hopefully you will do better than me!

Kristine said...

Congratulations! It's looking great.
Kristine

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

Dude I could never do that! It's things like that that give me a head ache! I can't even cross stich!