Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Adventures of the Giant Lime

 

Thomas is having a blast in kindergarten! He told me about the different "stations" where the kids have been enjoying various activities like coloring, painting, and playing with clay. The kids are only there for 2 1/2 hours each day, so it seems like the time goes by very quickly. Despite only two short days of school, Thomas already has some friends, but he told me he can't remember their names just yet.

Today, Tom wore his bright green tee shirt that caused Chris to affectionately nickname him "the Giant Lime." When we were picking out his clothes this morning, Tom was very specific: "I want to wear shorts and I want to be the Giant Lime." Then later this evening, after Gordon got out of the bath, Tom let me know that he was ready to get in when he said, "Mom, I don't want to be the Giant Lime anymore." Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

becky ward said...

Great shirt Thomas! I am so happy to hear he is loving school.

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

K_ now I am freaking out!!!! I am so happy you found me because I have been trying to get your number and I have had no luck. I haven't had a working computer for like 3 months so today was the first time I read your comment! email me and I will give you my #! So good to hear from you! I miss you sooooo much!

jILl PeTeRsEn said...

I am a dumb A because I forgot to give you my email address! jillanddrew@hotmail.com
Hurry!