Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Park City Arts Festival

Last weekend, we went to Park City with Chris's parents and my sister, Caitlan, for the Park City Kimball Arts Festival. I always love these things-- there are just so many neat things to see. Caitlan found some really cool "X-Rayography" pictures that she really likes, and I found my favorite Leaf Botanical Art that we vowed to purchase someday. Chris and I also found a sink at Allan Higinbotham Pottery that we want to put in the master bedroom when we build our house. As you can see, we love the Arts Festival!

 We probably won't be in the market for metal cactus sculptures any time soon, but Tom sure loved playing around them!


 
 Tom and Caitlan looked so cute in their hats!


 This beautiful wooden train was first on Tom's list of "wants", but if you squint, you can see the price tag-- $6000! He's not that spoiled!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: