Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chocolate Milk


We are crazy milk-drinkers at our house-- particularly Thomas with chocolate milk. We've had to be strict on the chocolate milk consumption, otherwise he'd never drink or eat anything else. The rules are that he can only have one cup per day, and it can't be the first thing he has in the morning. He also has to ask for it "nicely". Tom told us a while ago that chocolate milk is his favorite drink, and his explanations seem to get more and more wordy every day. This is what I heard when I went downstairs for lunch this afternoon:

(Imagine a really fast, run-on sentence with no breaths)

"Hi Mom may I have some chocolate milk please it's my favorite drink that I've ever seen in my whole life say you betcha!"

Who could say no to that?

1 comment:

becky ward said...

You can't say no to that! Love that Thomas!