Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sherrie!



Happy Birthday today to my dear friend, Sherrie Crawford! Sherrie and I have been friends since my days in Salt Lake City, right after Thomas was born and Chris was still in school. Sherrie always had an open door and I appreciate all of the times she let me in to just sit and chat. Sherrie is one of those multi-talented women who does everything with a certain zest that rubs off on everyone she is around. She is a very talented writer, a beautiful singer, and an incredibly fun mom. I love Sherrie-- she is one of my favorite people!

Happy Birthday, Sherrie!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Elise, how did I not see this till now? What an incredible tribute to how thoughtful you are. I think I like myself more now just because of what you wrote. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, by the way, I found it by Googleing myself (I've never done that before) and your Birthday wish is all Google could find on me. Wierd.