Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!


I decided that one of my 2008 goals is to wish people Happy Birthday via my blog and, as part of their birthday greeting, share something I love about that person. So, what better time to start than today, January 2nd, with my AZ BFF, Ashley Ferrell Rogers. Ashley and I lived on the same floor as freshmen at BYU ten years ago, and we became instant friends. We lost touch for a long time, then reunited a year or so ago and our friendship just picked right up where it left off. I love how much fun we have together and how easy it is to talk to her. She married a great guy and I've loved reading about their adventures on their blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!!

I stole this picture from Ashley's blog-- I know, shame.

By the way, if we're not related, chances are that I have no clue when your brithday is, so please don't be shy about letting me know. :) If I hadn't checked Ashley's blog tonight, I would have missed it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE IDEA!

Juli said...

hey guys, this is Juli Chan (Gremi) from our freshman floor too. It's nice to finally see what people are up to, since I've not kept in touch with anyone. Great blog Elise. Your kids are so cute!