Monday, December 10, 2007

All is bright

Just a quick little post to share my gratitude for all of my blessings, especially for my family. Today, my sweet niece, Lizzy, underwent open-heart surgery-- a scary thing, especially for a tiny little baby. She is doing well, and I feel so grateful for the capable doctors and nurses who cared for her, and for the evolution of modern medicine. When we get to meet little Lizzy in person, she'll be healthy and strong!

Her great parents, Andy (Chris's brother) and Amanda, have been posting updates here. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, so sad. That brings back all the emotions of seeing our little Sami go through the same thing. Glad she is doing well. Best of luck to them all!

becky ward said...

What a precious little thing! I am glad that she is doing so well. I'm with Elena...it breaks my heart to see all the tubes and needles, reminds me so much of Sam.