Monday, May 07, 2007

A few of my favorite things

The past few days have been filled with my favorite things...


I'll admit it right now: I love purses. I especially love purses that are unique and detailed, which perfectly describes my fabulous new Brighton purse! My equally fabulous in-laws were so kind to give me my birthday present on Saturday when I went to Salt Lake for a day of shopping. Who cares if my birthday isn't until June? This purse is too cute to wait! THANK YOU, GARY & MARILYN!!!


On Sunday, I took my new purse and my cute son, Thomas, to visit Kevin and Becky in the hospital with their tiny new son, Wesley Gregg Ward. Maybe I shouldn't refer to a baby as a "thing", but in reference to my favorites, new babies (that belong to other people :)) are at the top of my list. Sweet little Wes is just an adorable little snuggle bug!


We loved visiting the Wards and especially meeting this little sugar pot. Is he not the sweetest thing ever?! (I took a bunch of pictures, only to realize later that my camera's lens had a huge smudge on it-- everything was blurry! But at least I got a couple of good ones.)

Becky is such a cute mom and I know she'll love having two little boys. WELCOME WESLEY, and CONGRATS KEVIN & BECKY!!

And, of course, I have to include one of my most favorite little things in the world: my baby! I love this little face!!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

How coincidental! I saw three of MY favorite things in this post!! I love you guys!!

Elena said...

Such a cute purse! How fun is that? And new babies are simply the BEST. They smell good, cuddle, make cute noises, etc. Such fun!!!! AND that is a darling picture of cute little Gord. (Too bad we didn't hit the hospital at the same time it would have been fun to see you.)

Marilyn said...

This is totally unrelated - how dare you call yourself a dork on my blog! You are equally as cute as Gord and Gary!! tsk tsk.

Emily said...

That IS a cute purse. I love your style! By the way, today I listened to Chris's smooth Jazz cd's he gave me while putting pictures in that cute scrapbook you gave me for Abby's first shower, before we knew she was a she. It's the cutest thing ever! I had fun thinking of you guys!

Kristine said...

Love the purse!!! I am an accessory fan, too:) Cute pics!