Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Conversation with Gordon, other goings on

Hello Blogging world! For some reason, I've been a little slow on updates lately. I think it's the post-holiday downer that I sometimes feel this time of year. You know, gray skies, gray mood.

Anyway, I did want to post a cute video of Gordon and all of his new words. He is a funny little lad! This one is short, so enjoy!



On Sunday, we went to our new ward for the first time. We really enjoyed it-- it is nice to be in a regular family ward again! Thomas especially enjoyed his primary class (CTR 6!!!) where he learned about choosing the right. The kids made CTR pictures and were also given little cards to hang in their rooms to help them remember.

Thomas was very excited to hang his card and picture up on Monday. Later that night, Tom and Gord were playing in the room and apparently got into a little tiff over something. Thomas ran out to me crying, "Mom! Gordon's not choosing the right!"

3 comments:

becky ward said...

So adorable! It's so fun to watch their vocabulary expand. It's so cute how he loves his brother Tom so much. I am excited to have two little boys so close too!

Elena said...

HIlarious! You better make some cookies!! (You do work for Mrs. Fields!.) I love it when they can start to communicate with you! Kate can say mom, hi, and teeth. Not much of a vocabulary yet. I can't wait!

Kristine said...

That is very funny. He's a smart one!