Friday, January 19, 2007

Adventures of Carricklee

Late last year, I put together a blog for my grandparents, Carol "Nonny" and Bob, to post their newsletters and pictures from their travels. In addition to the newsletter posts, they recently sent me a disc with pictures from their recent passage from Ecuador to Panamá. The pictures are incredible and I can't help but feel a bit jealous. Here are two of my favorites:

Carricklee, their sailboat, looks so beautiful anchored in the Darién of Panamá. How could you not want to be there right now?!?

Here, Bob and friend Frank reel in an awesome looking Dorado.

For more envy-inducing images from South America, Click Here to view the slide show.

After reading the great adventures from their newsletter and seeing these fantastic pictures, I've decided that Chris and I must get down to Panama before Nonny and Bob decide to sail somewhere else. Maybe Spring Break '08?

2 comments:

becky ward said...

That is a great video! They are surely living the retirement dream!

Elena said...

Isn't that a fun way to live!!! Not a care in the world. How awesome and it was really neat to see thier adventures