Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Procrastination

Right now, I should really be doing several other things rather than sitting on my sofa, surfing through random blogs and posting to my own blog about nothing in particular. Chris and I are heading out of town (and I mean way out) the day after tomorrow and I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! You'd think this would motivate me to tackle my "to do before I go" list with vigor. Gotta love procrastination!

As a side note to my faithful blog readers (all six of you...), my blogging activities for the next week will be determined in large part by the availability of a WiFi connection at our condo. I'll take plenty of pictures, however, and will share my slideshow (to the tunes of The Brothers Cazimero no doubt) after the 18th!

5 comments:

Elena said...

Have a GREAT time! I can't wait to hear and see all about it!!! It's making me excited for my upcoming trip.

becky ward said...

ME TOO! I am so jealous. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the fun things you did.

Ashley said...

I love it when you post comments on my blog, your the woman!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

Elena said...

I can't wait until you come back. I am missing your blog!! Hope you are having a great time.

Ashley said...

Missing you and your blog entrys!!!