Thursday, September 02, 2010

Last year's first day (scrapped!)

Now that I have two kids in school in the afternoons and one kid who takes afternoon naps, I *think* I have enough time to start scrapping regularly again.  Yay!  It's really therapeutic and fun for me, plus I really think it helps me keep things in perspective.

I love designing at The Digichick for a lot of reasons, and one of my favorite perks is that I get to try out others' designs.  I'm especially loving templates lately-- they make it so quick and easy to put together a really classy page.  Today I used a template from the "Scraps to Go" collection by the amazing Jennifer Fox.  Love it!

Here's my page from Gordon's first day of pre-school last year:


All paper and elements from School Days by Jennifer Fox. Template from Scraps to Go 6 also by Jennifer Fox. All at The Digichick! Font is Pea Christen from Kevin and Amanda.com

While browsing for pictures for this page, I came across this little gem from September of last year...


Where has my long-haired emo baby gone?  Don't you just want to run your fingers through that luscious hair???  Ugh, me too!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Long hair or short hair, your boys are all adorable! Glad they are off to good start at school and that you are finding some time to catch up on scrapbooking, etc. It's so nice to get back into a school routine! Love ya!

Becca said...

Oh--that Neil is too cute for his own good, even if it was last year. I am also enjoying afternoon kindergarten. So much free time . . . it doesn't seem like I deserve it.

Sherrie said...

I DO want to run my fingers through his hair.