Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey! Get your own blog!

No, the below post of AI cynicism is NOT from me! Chris hijacked the blog. Feel free to roll your eyes.

I should mention that Chris's music genre of choice is Smooth Jazz, which I very much doubt they'll be featuring on Idol anytime soon.

As for me, I have to admit that I've been bored for a few weeks now. Even though I'll admit that Adam is quite good, he's not my style at all, and Kris (Chris? Cris?) just didn't do it for me either. {Shrug} I'm a huge SYTYCD fan, though!

Here's something we can all agree on: this is a sweet baby!

4 comments:

becky ward said...

yes, a VERY sweet baby! i didn't really care who won ai either. but, i did enjoy the finale show they put on. chris cracks me up! and yes...HOORAY for sytycd!

Marilyn said...

Sweet doesn't catch it. He is luscious!

Ashley said...

Phew! The Elise I know and Love!!! In that picture, I can REALLY see your husband, and two little boys in Neil, what a doll! Will you be in Utah the week leading up to the the 4th of July? I think we are going to come stay in my parents condo...thought we could get together and do something fun with the boys!

Emily said...

Did he just come from a bath? I love freshly combed bath hair. Mmmmm.