Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Caitlan!!



Today my sister, Caitlan, is 21 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Next month, Caitlan is leaving for her 18-month LDS mission to Honolulu, HI. While no one regrets the location she'll be serving in, I'll miss having her here in freezing cold Idaho. It's been fun to hang out with Caitlan, eat her tasty and adventurous cooking, let her take the boys to the store (she asks to take them!), and give her all of the unsolicited life advice I can think of. She'll be a great missionary and I'm excited that she gets to have this fun experience. If I write any more, I might start to bawl, so I'll just stop, say that I adore my younger sister, and go upstairs and make her a spice cake. Yum.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Adventurous cooking? Is that a compliment?

Wow again, about Hawaii. Meli-Kaliki-Maka.

Darth Mama said...

she is good cook? I will have to get some pointers from her.
-shawna