How about a top ten list to recap the last couple of weeks?
I LOVE (in no particular order... well, maybe chronological)...
1. Man Mecca. Or, more specifically, the recap of Man Mecca and the funny pictures that go with it. I have a sneaking suspicion that my dad really wanted to have six sons, either in place of or in addition to the one son and five daughters he did have. Lucky for him, my sisters and I are well on our way to making his dream a reality, and we've picked some pretty good ones for him. Twice a year, the men in my family get together for an outing affectionately named (by none other than Todd Flatland) "Man Mecca." Their January excursion this year took them to Salt Lake City, where they enjoyed a Temple session at Jordan River, a trip to Gilgal Gardens (creepity, creep creep), the Rodizio Grill, and finally, a hockey game. Good, good times. And funny, funny pictures.
2. Going to Idaho Falls with the little boys, hanging out with my mom and sisters, going to Target (why doesn't Logan have a Target? Why?), and eating a real live chocolate shake with Becky and Elena late at night. ♥ Oh, and cute Becky for mailing Neil's missing sock to me!
3. Cash Cab. I love Ben Bailey.
4. Spending a perfect Saturday with five Renfroes!
5. Thomas and Gordon in this picture...
6. My live-in comedian. Quotes:
"Mom, why do they call him 'Winnie the Pooh'? Like, 'Winnie the piece of Pooh'?"
"I broke this and I did it on purpose."
He was protesting having to leave the bookstore earlier today and finally yelled, "I DON'T LIKE YOU!" as I was dragging him out. Then, he spotted the candy bars at the checkout counter. "Can I get a treat?"
Elise: "No, you can't. You shouldn't say, 'I don't like you'."
Gordon: "Well you shouldn't listen!"
At least he's cute, right?
7. Boys who fall asleep in funny places.
9. My little half Ute-half Aggie. Chris took him to a Utah State Aggie basketball game this week and man, he had a great time. He got a new shirt and said today, "I'm going to wear this every day!"
He means every day except when the Utes play the Aggies, right?
10. A husband who sends me videos like this:
Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.