Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's Official

We're home owners! We closed on our new house today-- a few days early, but we're glad to get it done. Now all we have to do is pack up our townhouse and move! I wish it were that easy. Well, at least we should be in before Christmas. I plan to get a tree next week. :)

Here's the first casualty of our move-- my ficus tree. I've had this little tree for a long time-- I inherited it from my grandparents when they moved out of their home to travel-- before I graduated from high school. Since then, we've moved it with us to every apartment. I'll admit, it looks a little rough-- missing leaves, bent branches. Chris dubbed it a "renter's ficus", so we decided that it won't be joining us in our new home. I had to pose with it one last time.


And here are two of the worlds cutest boys!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

Yeah! I am so excited everything is working out. I can't wait to be a visitor in your new home! Congratulations!

Kristine said...

After seeing your Christmas letter I tore ours up and went back to the drawing board. Nice job. Merry Christmas.
-mike